Encouraging and educating others to make decisions based on biblical principles.
Envisioning a society of responsible and responsive citizens fulfilling their goals and personal missions in life as they delight in serving others.
Values & Guiding Principles
We value excellence, integrity, teamwork, professionalism, trustworthiness, faith and continuous education.
We believe that:
(1) Everyone has a purpose that should be pursued with passion, persistence, perseverance, and patience.
(2) Each individual is responsible for and determines their achievable level of success
(3) All people were born and desire to be successful and prosperous.
(4) Everyone determines their own destiny by choices they make and words they speak.
(5) All are obligated to give back to the community in a way to bless others.
Historical Poem with overview of class representatives
2014 marked the 25th anniversary that was celebrated with a 2 day Experience in Orlando, Florida ‘s Holy Land from June 3rd – 6th (includes travel time)
A Victory Celebration on December 15, 2014 at The Doubletree Hotel
Living Biblical Principles Class Profile
The class profile includes diverse membership from different churches with multi gifts, skills and talents; cultural backgrounds, ages, ethnicity, professionals, faith levels, spiritual growth. MD, nurses, retirees, CPA, CPM, Principal, teachers, investors, beautician, parents, grandparents, siblings, Administrative Assistants, Directors, Executives, deacons, deaconess, ushers, ministers, college students, middle school and, high school students, choir members, entrepreneurs, 501(c)(3) companies, etc., etc.
Known virtual members outside of the radio broadcast coverage area that audio stream online at the time of the broadcast internet live in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, California, Ohio, Florida.